Bethel is growing which means… re-investing in NEEDED facility for continued/future healthy/growing expanding influential Bethel Church!
1. Sanctuary: expand seating capacity for immediate and future growth needs while simultaneously solving safety and access needs
2. Parking: expand parking spaces for immediate and future needs and address vehicle and foot traffic flow safety
3. Classrooms/misc: reconfigure existing space and add new classrooms to include immediate needs for functionally 4 classes: NEW toddler 1 class, NEW 3-4 grade class, larger Fellowship class, NEW adult class
4. Restrooms: major expanded capacity men and women restroom facility centrally located to service sanctuary and other buildings, including a separate private family restroom
5. Misc. needed functional improvements: New expanded historical room for continued priority of generational history… Also, central location of small breakroom/kitchen area with small sink and refrigerator functioning for hosting smaller/intimate gatherings and events in the main buildings (away from FLC). Move offices to centrally located area. New gathering corridor connecting nursery, classrooms, restrooms, sanctuary, etc… Handicap and elderly access improved by having “no steps” entrance into main corridor accessing sanctuary, restrooms, ladies and covenant classrooms…
Summary: improved safety/security and better functioning convenience through connecting buildings without having to go up/down steps outside, etc… all while still maintaining historical integrity of sanctuary, as well as maintaining and improving exterior complimenting of all buildings/grounds with welcoming and beautiful curb appeal.